Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 14: Library Thing, ETC.

For this weeks activity I tried Library Thing and Shelfari.  I already had accounts with Goodreads and Bookarmy. As for Goodreads and BookArmy, they are ok but I still like the ease of the Shelfari program.  After setting up my account I added a bookshelf to my blog and the Facebook Application to my personal Facebook Account, but I couldn't find a way to add it to my profile, like my blog.  Even though others had problems adding it to Blog, I had no issues with the widget. 

All of these programs are nice at helping you keep track of your reading history that can be accessed easier than paper lists or library history of checkouts.

I am eager to see when a "meebo" like device will allow you to group all you sites like these for easier management of all accounts.

http://www.shelfari.com/ajshutchpl

No comments:

Post a Comment