Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 15: Wikis

The end is so near....Wiki Wiki WHAT?

or in the words of Fozzie Bear. 
Wocka, Wocka, Wocka 
Picture from: Fozzie Bear Wikipedia


Well for this weeks activities I first went to Nickerson's wikipedia webpage. I edited their webpage information, because they have a new website for the city. I left the old one because it has information too. I entered the link and saved the edit. I listed it as NEW SITE right above the older site which I relabeled SKYWAYS CITY WEBSITE. Here is the link to that page: Wikipedia Nickerson.


Next activity I went to the 23 Things Kansas Wiki and added a page to the wiki and then wrote about my experience and linked a couple of my videos to it.  It was very simple and self explanatory.

I then created a personal wiki for my family and am going to see if this helps us in planning our next get together.  I am also eager to try some of the other Free Wiki Options such as PBWorks or WIKISPACES.

So... onward and upwards

1 comment: